Upholstery Cleaning in Las Vegas
At the end of a long day, we all like to relax in our favorite spot in the family room. Most of us have a preferred place on the sofa, recliner, or chaise lounge and sometimes there’s an area beside us where the family pet curls up. This pleasant, peaceful spot is something we all deserve and seek out, but repeated wear on the upholstery fabric causes soiling and eventual fiber deterioration if the fabric is not regularly cleaned. In addition, dust mites thrive in environments such as upholstered furniture and mattresses. So beneath that place where you lay your head, could be a whole colony of microscopic creatures feeding on your own shed skin cells and your pet’s dander!
A1 Las Vegas Carpet Cleaners.com recognizes that your home furnishings represent an investment you have made, and you want to keep them in good condition. Whether your furniture is upholstered in leather, suede, cotton, silk or microfiber, whether natural or synthetic, our certified upholstery and fabric technicians have the education, skill and experience to thoroughly clean your furnishings, leave them looking like new and allergen-free.
Employing equipment specifically designed for upholstery and cleaning solution at the appropriate temperature and P.h. level for your specific upholstery fabric, A1 craftsmen apply family-friendly, pet-friendly, non-toxic cleaners to your furniture. The liquid is then deeply extracted, removing dirt, dust, soil, dust mites and germs from both the surface and the interior of the upholstered piece.
Safeguard Your Investment
Most new furniture arrives with some form of protectant applied to the upholstery fabric, but that protective treatment breaks down over time and the fabric fibers become susceptible to soiling, breakage, fading and other forms of damage.
A reapplication of fabric protector each time you have your upholstery cleaned will increase the life of your upholstery fabric significantly. Safe for the finest fabrics and the commonest synthetics, A1’s eco-friendly protectant repels dirt, dust and soil, preserves the color of your fabric and gives you time to blot up a spill before it absorbs into the furniture and becomes a stain.
An investment made in this invisible shield will give you a high rate of return! Help your upholstered furniture stand up to unexpected spills and messes.
Protecting Your Investment Between Cleanings
Just as your carpet collects dirt, dust, soil, oils and moisture, so does your upholstery fabric. A good schedule to set up would include having your carpeting and upholstery cleaned at the same time on a regular basis. But there are steps you can take at home between A1’s visits to your home to provide professional cleaning.
- Vacuum your furniture as often as you can. Remove cushions and vacuum deep into the crevices of the furniture. Vacuuming will remove sharp, dry debris that abrades your upholstery fabric and can even cut it.
- Beat the cushions and turn or rotate their position on the piece of furniture.
- Keep your upholstered furniture from direct sunlight to prevent the fabric from fading.
- Avoid placing printed materials such as magazines or newspapers directly on upholstery fabric as the ink may stain your fabric.
- Avoid placing dark colored blankets, throws or other fabrics on lighter colored upholstery fabric. Dye transfer may occur and will stain your upholstery fabric.
- Never, ever use paint, dyes, inks or fingernail polish near your upholstered furniture. These substances are extremely difficult to remove, even professionally.